AXN And The Label Life Launch ‘The Power Dressing Edit’ Curated By Style Editors Sussanne Khan, Malaika Arora And Bipasha Basu
AXN and The Label Life have partnered to celebrate the strong, independent, working women of today by launching ‘The Power Dressing Edit | AXN exclusive’. Curated by powerful women and Style Editors Sussanne Khan, Malaika Arora and Bipasha Basu, the special collection is inspired by the most talented, revered and versatile female protagonists on AXN.
The special edit consists of new double-duty styles to take the women of today from 9am-to-9pm effortlessly. The Style Editors are catering to powerful role models who dress the talk, keeping their style in mind – feminine yet powerful and authoritative. One can shop ‘The Power Dressing Edit | AXN exclusive’ on The Label Life website and in-store.
The Power dressing edit has been styled by Style Editors Sussanne Khan, Malaika Arora and Bipasha Basu. Talking about the collection, Bipasha says, “In-keeping with The Label Life Women and the strong, powerful women portrayed on AXN, comes The Power Edit. Both The Label Life and AXN make powerful women their muse; women who have long 9-to-9 days that demand impeccable style, but with comfort”.
Bipasha also gives a sneak peek into her personal style statement. Here are five tips for professional women who want to ‘dress the talk’:
- Invest in a pant suit. They’re equal parts cool and polished and make you stand out instantly. Even make your own pant suit by mixing separates you already own. Think, an animal print shirt with tan or black pants
- An over-the-knee skirt is a closet investment. Make it yours with an oversized shirt tucked in and with the cuffs rolled up
- While sticking to classic office attire, don’t forget to mix it up, say with a peplum shirt or pop-culottes, and even brogues for casual Fridays
- Add an instant injection of chic by pairing strappy heels with well-tailored ankle-length pants
- All black on-duty outfits are the perfect palette to experiment with your makeup. Think a bold red lip and nothing else!
Get inspired by these real life powerful, talented women and for more inspiration, tune-in to Madam Secretary, every Tuesday at 10pm only on AXN.
For more Bollywood updates, follow Bollyy!