Gorgeous Deepika Padukone graces the red carpet at Cannes Film Festival 2018. From her first day looks to her today’s latest appearance Deepika has experimented with her looks, styles and outfits. From her latest ultra-violet coloured power suit from Mao to her ruffled mullet-cut fuchsia pink couture gown to sheer white cape gown, the Padmavaat actress nailed it in every Cannes 2018 look. So, We bring you Deepika’s 2018 Cannes dairies in which we listed all of her looks from Day 1 to present day.
Scroll down to check out all of the stunning looks at Cannes 2018.
- 1. Her stunning look in black Marcell von Berlin fish-cut gown is for the Chopard party actually took our breath away!
- 2. Deepika looks absolutely ravishing in her hot pink gown by Ashi Studio with a dramatic ruffled train
- 3. The Golden Girl
- 4. Our Bosslady Deepu donning an ultra-violet coloured power suit from Mao
- 5. She looked the epitome of elegance, in a sheer white caped gown from designer Zuhair Murad’s collection
- 6. Comfort is her priority as she wore a pair of bell bottom high-waisted jeans from the label Frame and it paired with a white tee
- 7. Deepika in a dreamy Monique Lhuillier dress
- 8. Her easy-breezy looks in a geometric semi-sheer maxi-dress
- 9. Her love for stripes is clear in this candy-striped Tome NYC dress
- 10. Deepika’s first official Cannes look was a combination of pencil denims and a knotted white crop top tee