Brace yourselves, the sass queen, Kangana Ranaut finally made her red carpet debut at Cannes Film festival 2018. Much like Deepika Padukone and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan made an unforgettable mark at Cannes 2018 with her bold, sultry, and retro appearances. She also made headlines for her standout Cannes looks and set the temperature soaring with her different and sexy looks. Not just her red carpet looks but her street looks were also very different yet on point.
Take look at Queen of Bollywood Kangana Ranaut’s Cannes 2018 diaries.
- 1. Queen’s bold and beautiful red carpet appearance in stunning silver embroidered silver catsuit by Nedret Taciroglu
- 2. Gorgeous Ranaut donned a sheer embellished Zuhair Murad gown with a mini trail and enhance with an unconventional dramatic hair-do
- 4. The actress steals the show with her retro look in an ultra-glamorous Sabhyasachi ‘Aakash-tara’ black saree
- 5. She absolutely slaying it with her badaas boyish look in a beige jacket over a tanned bra and teamed it with a pair of olive green shiny trousers from Trussardi
- 6. She gives some cute girl vibes in a blue mini dress by Elisabetta Franchi and paired it with yellow Tod’s bag and Dior glasses
- 7. Kangana wore a jaw-dropping red button-up skintight low-cut latex dress from Nanushka and completed the look with trendy sunglasses from Poppy Lissiman.
- 8. Her Cannes finale look was in sexy a blue and black sequin dress with the asymmetric sleeve from Halpern
1. Queen’s bold and beautiful red carpet appearance in stunning silver embroidered silver catsuit by Nedret Taciroglu