‘The Office’ Star Mukul Chadda Reveals How To Ace Your Business Meetings
After 6 years of being a Research Analyst in New York, Mukul Chadda has now returned to India to try his hand at acting. Now, he is the central character in Hotstar Specials presents ‘The Office’ streaming on Hotstar VIP and portrays the role of Jagdeep Chadda, a Branch Manager at Wilkin Chawla. He gives top tips on how to ace business meetings – but with a ‘fun’jabi Jagdeep Chadda Twist.
- Venue is key: While most opt for boardrooms, coffee shops or quant restaurants, Jagdeep Chadda prefers going to his roots and meeting at a Dhaaba.
- Beverage sets the tone: Nothing sets a meeting off like a glass of cold lassi
- Don’t talk business: Sometimes, in order to win business its important to focus on other things in life – engage with your client on a personal level
- The right entertainment: While meetings can be stressful, calm those nerves with a dose of Santa-Banta jokes!
- Dress to impress: Finally, ditch the strict formal attire and opt for that lucky suit sitting at the back of your closet
‘The Office’ is an official adaptation of the international series. Starring Mukul Chaddha, Gauahar Khan, Ranvir Shorey, Gopal Datt, Sayandeep Sengupta and Samridhi Dewan, the mockumentary chronicles showcase the 9-to-5 lives of the employees at Wilkins Chawla as they navigate through their mundane routine that invariably gives rise to comical situations.
For more Bollywood updates, follow Bollyy!
Tags: Bollywood, Bollywood News, Bollywood Updates, Television, Telly News, Mukul Chadda, The Office