11 MOST AMAZING BOLLYWOOD RED CARPET APPEARANCES
We all wait for the award season with bated breath because it ends up giving us some major outfit goals. The red carpet is also every fashion enthusiast’s favourite place because it gives us an insight into varied styles and outfits of celebrities at one place. We have it all served on a platter. From the best to the worst, we have it all there.
Here’s a run down of the best red carpet appearances in the recent past that have swept us off our feet!
1. Kriti Sanon in this Roberto Cavalli dress at IIFA 2017 left us dumbstruck and star struck. We haven’t been able to get over her and her look. (not that we are trying to). This is the vision of perfection in human form.
2. Alia Bhatt won the Style Icon Of The Year at IIFA 2017 and what better attire to accept the award in. This gown is star-studded and Alia Bhatt looks mind-bogglingly beautiful. So much beauty in one frame, it’s hard to make peace with it.
3. Esha Gupta stunned us with this look at the IIFA Utsavam 2017! Black could look monotonous on a red carpet because it’s also the safest choice one can make. Esha Gupta shows us how to wear black and reign the red carpet. The Monsoori gown makes her look everything from gorgeous to sexy.
4. Alia Bhatt for Zee Cine Awards 2017 walked the red carpet in a Madhurya creations saree looking petite and beautiful. She put aside the gown for a saree and we LOVED it! Alia puts to rest all the hype about the red carpet look and walks in like a breath of fresh air. As they say, less is more.
5. You can’t have a best-dressed list without our very own Sonam Kapoor in it. In the Elie Saab gown that Sonam wore for the Filmfare Awards 2017 she gave us major fairy tale vibes. We cannot ignore the fact that only she’s capable of carrying something so different and yet end up looking effortlessly beguiling and desirable of course. She’s clearly let the gown do the talking and we can’t question her on that either.
6. At IIFA 2017 he gave the word “dapper” a whole new meaning. As if the tuxedo wasn’t enough, the embroidered cuff had us drooling too. Swagger and debonair—that’s Varun Dhawan for you.
7. Kareena Kapoor in Monisha Jaising kept it chic and suave at the TOIFA Dubai Red Carpet. Mrs. Khan showed us how one can pull off a red carpet look without overdoing it. The one-shoulder gown with Nirav Modi Jewels makes her look like a queen! Here’s Kareena Kapoor Khan making her mark on the red carpet with panache.
8. Shahid Kapoor has not only made us go gaga over his acting prowess but has done the same in terms of style too. He loves to experiment but somehow never gets it wrong. This time too in an asymmetrical kurta with tailored trousers and brogue shoes that he wore for the Filmfare awards 2016, he has hit the nail on the head, literally! This Shantanu Nikhil ensemble only makes him look more sharp and handsome.
9. Deepika Padukone and Sabyasachi have always created history together. This time it was at the 2016 IIFA awards when Deepika made every single person go weak in their knees because she looked like a vision in this custom-made Sabyasachi ensemble. Thank you, Ms. Padukone for giving us an unforgettable red carpet moment.
10. Ranveer Singh gets a lot of people talking when he makes a public appearance and sometimes it culminates into a heated argument because of his sense of style. Quite often the opinions are divided but when he walked the red carpet for Filmfare Awards 2016 in Tom Ford, he left no scope for any argument. Here’s Ranveer Singh looking as dashing as ever. Can’t get our eyes off him!
Rate his look ? 1…. ? Ranveer Singh looks dapper wearing Tom Ford at Filmfare Awards @BOLLYWOODSTYLEFILE ? ?. . Outfit ~ @tomford Styled by ~ @nitashagaurav . #instabollywood #bollywood #india #indian #desi #bollywoodactress #mumbai #bollywoodfashion #bollywoodstyle #bollywoodmovie #ranveersingh #deepikapadukone #bajiraomastani #ranbirkapoor #katrinakaif #priyankachopra #filmfare #filmfareindia #filmfareawards #filmfareawards2016 #BritanniaFilmfareAwards #filmfareawards2015 #BritanniaFilmfareAwards2015