27th International Conference & Exhibition on Broadcast & Media Technology BES Expo 2023 (Third day Session Report)
The event was graced by the august presence of Mr. K Rajaraman, Secretary (Telecom), Ministry of Communication. He delivered a speech wherein he emphasized the importance of spectrum and frequency allocation.He concluded by saying that we have new wave of innovation in the country , government is clearly involved in this and we will be happy to support in this.
The today’s session consists of various themes i.e “Innovations in Radio Broadcasting and Community Radio”, “Cyber Security and Media”, “Content Regulation in digital age”, “Block Chain technology and Broadcasting”.
Panelist for today’s session –
- Shri Senthil Rajan, Joint Secretary, Ministry of I&B, GOI.
- Dr Thaminana KR, Thaminana KR, community radio expert and winner of DRM excellence award
- Ms Archana Kapoor, Director, SMART, NGO Community radio gave a presentation on “Community Radio Stations”.
- B Shadrach, served in Commonwealth of Learning, Canada
- Shri Rakesh Agrawal, Director, Svurg Digital System Solutions Private Limited,
- Shri Vinayak Godse, CEO, Data Security Council of India Nascom
- Ahmed Nadeem, Secretary General (Designate) and Director, Technology & Innovation, ABU Malaysia
- Shri Prasun Gupta, National Crime record Bureau (NCRB)
- Shri Pawan Duggal, Cyber Security Expert
- Shri Vikram Sahay, Joint Secretary, Ministry of I&B, GOI
- Shri Kumar Rakesh, Editorial Chairman, Global Governance News Group
- Shri Arvind kumar, Director General, STPI
- Shri Raj Kapoor, Founder, Indian Block chain Alliance
- Shri Anurag Agrawal, Founder, Data Block
- Shri Chandrashekhar V, Head, Digital Application Tata Elxsi
- Shri Alok Rai, COO,STPI
Experts from around the globe discuss about emerging broadcast technologies and changes happening in the field.The event helps BES meet its objective of disseminating knowledge in Radio & TVbroadcasting among engineers and scientists in India. BES Expo is one of its kindevents held in India and especially in Delhi which attracts visitors from radio & TV
broadcasters across the country, universities and media institutions.