Asha Bhosle, Ankita Lokhande, Moushmi Chatterjee Received 10th Newsmakers Achievers Award 2019
Singer Asha Bhosle , Actress Moushmi Chatterjee and Pandit Ajay Pohankar received lifetime achievement award at 10th Newsmakers Achievers Awards 2019 at YB Chauhan Auditorium, Mumbai. Group Editor of NBC Vaidehi Sachin said, “We organise this award ceremony to acknowledge and facilitate the unsung heroes who selflessly contribute to the society in their respective fields.”
Few Prominent Award Receivers are as following:
1) Lifetime Achievement – Asha Bhosle
2) Lifetime Achievement – Pt Ajay Pohankar
3) Lifetime Achievement – Moushumi Chatterjee
4) Best Director – Raj Kaushal
5) Best Film Critic – Kamaal R Khan
6) Best Actor (Marathi) – Rajesh Shringarpure
7) Best Actress (Marathi) – Chhaya Kadam
8) Best Choreographer – Geeta Kapoor
9) Best Comedian – Kiku Sharda (Kapil Sharma Show)
10) Best Social Reformer – Zingubai Bolke
11) Best RJ and Anchor – Salil Acharya
12) Best Actress – Ankita Lokhande for debut film Manikarnika
13) Best special Kid – Daksh Bhaskar
14) Best Entertainment Editor- Prashant Shishodia for Best Show Ye Film Nahi Hai Asan ND TV India.
15) Best Astrologer – Jitendra Patel
16) Best News Channel – Mumbai Tak ( Sahil Joshi)
17) Transgender – Navya Singh.
18) Best child artist – Akriti Sharma for Kulfi Kumar Bajewala serial
This year we have dedicated this day to help ‘Orphan Girls of Kashmir’ towards their education; the thought is inspired from and in support with our Hon’ble Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s ‘Beti Bachao, Beti Padhao Yojana’. The small girls would be present at the event whose parents are killed by militants and some lost them in riots . Music Director Bappi Lahiri, Actor Makrand Deshpande ,Abha Singh came specially to present the award.
For more Bollywood updates, follow Bollyy!
Tags: Bollywood, Bollywood News, Bollywood Updates, Television, Telly News, News Makers Achievers Award, Asha Bhosle, Bappi Lahiri, Moushumi Chatterjee