Actress Yashashri Masurkar was recently made a victim of trolling for a simple post in a saree. She posted a picture of herself walking in a byline in Mumbai, wearing a saree, and ended up getting a lot of sleazy comments in return.
Yashashri's Confusion: Sleazy Comments on Simple Reel
“At first I couldn’t just understand why people were commenting in a sleazy manner. It is a simple reel where I am just walking and expressing that it’s really hot in Mumbai…but I have been getting derogatory comments,” says Yashashri.
She decided to not take this lying down and started giving it back. “It took me a while but then I started giving it back. I was like why should I take this? This is another form of bullying that’s happening these days.”
She adds, “Many will say ignore it but I feel why? I am going to defend myself everyt ime when I know I haven’t done anything wrong. I am not scared of these people anymore.”
- Teja Sajja: Powerhouse Success with HanuMan Triumph!
- Amitabh Bachchan's Ayodhya Investment Ahead of Ram Mandir
- Star Bharat's 'Shaitani Rasmein': Gripping Wedding Fantasy Thriller
- Actress Sherleen Dutt: Navigating Diplomacy Amid Maldives Controversy
- OP Nayyar and Mohammed Rafi's friendship broke due to an hour's delay