THESE ARE THE 6 MOST BEAUTIFUL BRIDES OF 2017
2017 has been an year of wedding galore! Seems like 2017 as a whole was an auspicious year for all the couples who wished to take their relationship to the next level.
From TV stars, to actors to #virushka (which is also called the wedding of the decade) everyone sealed the deal with their happily ever after in 2017. While we kept scrolling through our social media feeds to keep ourself updated with the bride’s wedding trousseau and candid pictures from these much-talked about and loved weddings, let’s admit that a few brides did not just take our breaths away but also made time stand still for us with their utter beauty and dream like attire.
So, here’s looking back at 2017’s most beautiful and most favourite brides!
1. #Virushka’s wedding itself was the biggest newsmaker of 2017! Their announcement broke many hearts and gave many all kinds of goals. Therefore, when the world saw the very first glimpse of Anushka Sharma as a bride, clad in Sabyasachi from head to toe, jaws-dropped and eyes popped out right out of their sockets. She indeed made for a beguiling bride and we can’t blame the world for obsessing over her.
2. Aftab Shivdasani and Nin Dusanj renewed their wedding vows in a grand wedding in Sri Lanka. Both the bride and groom were twinning in their ivory coloured outfits. What we loved about Nin Dusanj’s outfit was the unique colour she’d opted for and the lovely jewellery she’d accessorised it with. The bride clad in an ivory colour lehenga came as a breath of fresh air and the golden embroidery all over the lehenga added to the beauty of the outfit.
3. Sagarika Ghatge and Zaheer Khan had some lavish and elaborate post-wedding functions and the same could be said for Mrs Khan’s attires. She wore the best creations of the best designers and stunned us with her beauty and perfect style. Our favourite though has to be this vermilion red Anita Dogre creation, in which Sagarika looks every bit of the bride.
4. Samantha Prabhu and Naga Chaitanya had a christian wedding which looked nothing less than a fairy tale. Samantha wore a Kresha Bajaj creation for her dream-like christian wedding and boy! we couldn’t take our eyes off her.
5. Amrita Puri looked every bit of a quintessential bride in Sabyasachi when she tied the knot with her long time beau in Sikh ceremony. Inspired from the Udaipur Collection of Sabyasachi, the designer translated a Persian document into a wedding lehenga panel. Amrita looked as fresh as a daisy and her heavily embroidered wedding attire looked absolutely gorgeous on her.
View this post on Instagram
Amrita @amupuri was going to have a destination wedding. Outdoorsy, with lot of sunshine and fresh flowers. She wanted to wear something fragrant, light yet glamourous. She loved The Udaipur Collection but wanted something special. I had a Persian document that had been fascinating me for quite a while. So we sat down on the drawing board and translated the document into a wedding lehenga panel. Hundred and eleven colours of silk thread in vintage Persian shades were used to create a decorative base and embellished with bugle beads, hand-cut sequins, crystals and pearls. The wedding looked nothing short of a fairy tale and may we say the lehenga looked absolutely gorgeous on her. @bridesofsabyasachi Image Courtesy: @rambalmur #Sabyasachi #TheWorldOfSabyasachi
6. Surveen Chawla might have exchanged the vows in 2015 but she told the world about her wedding in 2017 so she can definitely make it to this list. Surveen chose a tulle gown for her wedding and the long veil not only looked majestic but dreamy. She went for diamond and emerald jewellery which completed the look and made her look every bit of a queen.
2017 has been a beautiful year indeed and we can’t wait to see the beautiful brides of 2018!