Monsoon means excessive humidity. The reason why taking care of your crowning glory as well as styling them needs to be rainproof. Makeup and hair expert Florian Hurel shares some styling tips and also highlights the trends of the season. “Oversized scrunchies and embellished headbands are the perfect finishing touches to elevate your style. Getting a layered haircut looks great and requires minimal styling.
The first step to perfecting monsoon makeup has to be using waterproof makeup. One of the most popular trends and looks that are best suited for monsoon is the minimalistic makeup look,” he says. What adds to the woes is traveling during this time. And, Florian shares some do's and don'ts about makeup when one is on the move. “Less is more when it comes to slathering on makeup in the monsoon season. However I recommend using matte waterproof products as they have a lesser chance of melting or bleeding or breaking,” he adds.
As far as hair care is concerned, people with frizzy hair face a lot of issues during this season. Florian Hurel shares some hair care tips, he suggests, “Managing frizzy hair during the monsoon can be a challenge due to the increased humidity in the air. Use a gentle shampoo that is specifically formulated for frizz-prone hair. Follow it up with a hydrating conditioner that helps lock in moisture. Incorporate a weekly deep conditioning treatment to provide extra nourishment and protection.”
- Experience Comedy Ka Current With Cirkus As It Makes Its Television Premiere On Zee Cinema!
- After Bitter Backlash Against ‘Adipurush’, Akshay Kumar’s ‘Oh My God-2’, Under Censor Board Extra-Scrutiny ? — By Chaitanya Padukone
- Is OMG 2’S Controversy A Back Door Attempt To Create Buzz For Stardom?
- Is OMG 2’s controversy a back door attempt to create buzz for stardom?
- Aadesh Chaudhary opens up about being part of Maitree