PVR Cinemas Launches Its Skill On Google Home
PVR Cinemas, the largest and the most premium film exhibition company in India is now available on Google’s AI-powered voice assistant and speaker, Google Home. While enabling users to seamlessly explore upcoming movies, show timings, location and ticket pricing, the skill can also be accessed via the application on Android devices.
The skill can be accessed on Home Device and by installing Google Home App on Android device.
- Google Home app enables you to add your device and location. After setting up your device, you can wake the skill by prompting, ‘Talk to PVR Cinemas’
- On Android device, you can prompt ‘Talk to PVR Cinemas’ on the Google Home app to access the skill without the Home device
In line with the company’s focus on enhancing consumers’ experience with new-age and advanced offerings; this industry-first initiative has the following key features:
- Movie recommendations: Trending movies running basis user’s location and theatre preferences
- Showtime recommendation: Know show time basis the selected movie
- Seat Information: Price details of the selected movie
- Release Date information for upcoming Movies
On the launch of this initiative, Mr. Rajat Tyagi, CIO, PVR Ltd. said, “PVR Cinemas has been a forerunner in introducing several industry-first digital initiatives to make movie- going and viewing experience seamless for the consumers. The launch of PVR skill on Google Home is another step in that direction. With PVR skill on Google Home, the movie-goers can get movie recommendations basis their location as well as it allows users to discover movies showing in different cinema formats. This feature is a perfect solution for customers to get instant answers.”
PVR has expanded its digital services with an aim to provide the best- in- class movie viewing experiences in the entertainment exhibition industry. With a digital-first approach, the brand has designed a bouquet of new-age services like PVR skill on Alexa, PVR App on iWatch, digital cinemas, PVR Privilege, and Quick Tix facility; ushering in a new paradigm of cinema viewing experience for patrons.
For more Bollywood updates, follow Bollyy!
Tags: Bollywood, Bollywood News, Bollywood Updates, Television, Telly News, PVR Cinemas, Google Home