PVR Cinemas Wins Five Prestigious Titles At Mcube Awards And Conference 2019
PVR Cinemas, the largest and the most premium film exhibition company in India, announced its recognition as a digital-first brand at the Masters of Modern Marketing Awards and Conference – mCube 2019 today. PVR Cinemas won five titles in the award ceremony organized on 12th July 2019 in Mumbai.
PVR received five esteemed awards in the following categories-
- Best Multi-Channel Campaign by a Media/Entertainment enterprise – Avengers Endgame social campaign by PVR Cinemas
- Content in an Email Marketing Campaign (Special Mention) Personalized Newsletter Campaign by PVR
- Best Experiential Marketing Campaign (Digital) – Alexa Integration Campaign by PVR Cinemas.
- Digital Campaign by a Media/Entertainment Enterprise (Special Mention)- PVR Mobile App
- Best Content in a Mobile Marketing Campaign – PVR Mobile App
Introducing industry-first initiatives and utilizing digital marketing platforms to augment customer engagement through innovative campaigns; PVR reiterates its focus on consumer-centricity to strengthen brand connect. Keeping innovation at the heart of its business, PVR has been identified for its differential experience over the last two decades. The winning campaigns leveraged new age technological solutions like Artificial Intelligence, Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality, Internet of Things, Robotic Process Automation, Cognitive technologies and Blockchain for increased efficacy.
Commenting on this achievement, Mr. Kamal Gianchandani, CEO, PVR Pictures, said, “We are delighted and honored to be recognized in five prominent categories at the mCube 2019. We realize that over the years, the potential of digital platforms has grown exponentially. Looking at the future, with increase in the momentum of mobile penetration, consumption of content on this platform will be humungous. We will continue investing in new endeavors powered by new age technologies to continue delighting our customers. I congratulate all the winners and look forward to some new innovative campaigns this year as well.”
For more Bollywood updates, follow Bollyy!
Tags: Bollywood, Bollywood News, Bollywood Updates, Television, Telly News, Mcube Awards And Conference 2019, PVR Cinemas