SONAM KAPOOR GAVE US 7 ICONIC MAKE-UP LOOKS IN 2017
Sonam might not have lit up the silver screen in 2017 but she continued to reign our hearts by doing what she does best- Dress up.
She left everyone stunned with her looks at the Cannes 2017, she went onto make a few red carpet appearances in her very own country, walked the ramp as the muse of India’s leading designers and ended the year with a bang by attending the Dubai Film Festival. There was one thing in common with all her public appearances- she upped her fashion game (if that’s even possible), she gave us some envious beauty looks that we will continue to drool over and she was herself throughout- uninhibited and unstoppable.
It’s time we go back a little in time and applaud the choices she made with her make-up looks, which were bold, trendy and way too gorgeous.
1. Sonam Kapoor channelled her inner Bohemain princess during the Cannes Film Festival. Clad in an Anamika Khanna Outfit, she looked resplendent but it’s how she took the color blocking trend to next level with the make-up look. With a mustard and red outfit she opted for a hot-pink eye make-up and a similar lip colour.
View this post on Instagram
Only @namratasoni and @stephanelancien can do this! : Lips- Infallible Le Rouge 138 Forever Fuschia. Face l: True Match Lumi Highlighter Powder in Rose, Eyes : Blend Tint Caresse Orchid Blossom and peach blossom with Silkissime Bold Bleu, Volume million Waterproof mascara #sonamatcannes #lifeatcannes
2. While walking the ramp for Abu Jani & Sandeep Khosla’s Shaadi By Mariot at the Wedding Show Of the Year showcasing the designer duo’s new Bridal and Couture Collection, Sonam Kapoor lived upto the name of a showstopper and looked breathtaking in the ivory coloured outfit . The fact that she kept her make-up very subtle and simple was what sealed the deal for us.
3. At the Filmfare Style and Glamour Awards, Sonam Looked every bit of a Disney princess. She went all gold for the evening and we haven’t loved the colour as much as we did on her. She chose golden hue for her eye make-up as well and a nude lip shade and make-up artist Subbu did not just live upto her expectations but ours too. We cannot ignore the golden tiara and though all of it was gold, we aren’t complaining because this lady knows how to balance things perfectly.
View this post on Instagram
I truly believe that style is not only a reflection of your tastes & preferences, but your personality & attitude. It's an absolute dream to be given this award 😍 Thank you @filmfare. In @atelierzuhra Styled by: @rheakapoor Make-up: @subbu28 Hair: @bbhiral 📸: @thehouseofpixels
4. Sonam Kapoor left us speechless with this one. Kudos to her make-up artist Namrata Soni for upping her game by giving such a magnificent look to the diva.
5. We were stunned and so were you! In Ralph&Russo couture, Sonam has always managed to leave us speechless and it wasn’t any different this time. Love the grey and green hues in the eye make-up.
6. Mickey Contractor is an ace make-up artist and he always lives upto the standard he’s set for himself. This time too when Sonam Kapoor walked the ramp for Tarun Tahiliani, she looked her best and so did her make-up. Somkey eyes haven’t looked any better!
7. We saved the best for the last. Sonam Kapoor apparently wasn’t prepared for Cannes 2017 and well her looks didn’t really convey the same feel. She looked just as stunning and we couldn’t take our eyes off her. Clad in Ralph&Russo Couture, the make-up complimented the gown as much as it complimented the lady of the hour. With subtle hues of pink and golden, Sonam looked fairy-like and majestic at the same time.
As we’ve stepped into 2018, and with two of her films coming up this year, Veere De Wedding and Pad Man, we can’t wait to see how Ms Kapoor will blow us over yet again with her superior fashion choices and gorgeous make-up looks!