THE BEST OF LAKME FASHION WEEK 2017
After giving us a plethora of drool-worthy looks and some magnificent show stoppers, The Lakme Fashion Week ended last night with none other than Manish Malhotra closing the magnanimous show. Here we bring you an overview of all that happened in the past week with celebrities who managed to take our breaths away with their savage attitude and dream-like ensembles!
1. Lately, Esha Gupta has been on a spree of stealing people’s hearts. This is just one of those moments. We are absolutely crushing on her as well as the outfit.
2. Chitrangda Singh makes sure she hits the nail on the head every time she makes a public appearance. Here she’s channeling her fierce and dramatic avatar and God! we can’t take our eyes off her.
3. It was Label Debelle’s debut show and they hit the right note with the outfit as well as the show stopper! Illeana looks drop dead gorgeous!
4. Aditya Roy Kapoor looks dashing, dapper and suave as the show stopper for Manish Malhotra and we are certainly drooling over him!
5. Aditi Rao Hydari stuns us in the Jayanti Lal Reddy ensemble! She looks queenly and magnificent!
6. Shraddha Kapoor’s look came as a breath of fresh air after her recent string of faux pas. Here she is back in her charming and gorgeous element!
7. Kriti Sanon walked the ramp for Arpita Mehta and of course, she got our jaws to drop! In that sleek hairdo she looked every bit of a modern-day princess.
8. Tapsee Pannu’s smile is infectious and so is her personality! So, when she walked the ramp for Divya Reddy, she left a smile on everybody’s face and looked ravishing as well!
9. Manish Arora had the perfect person show stopping for him. Ranveer Singh brought his A-game on with that eccentric and loud jacket, which only he could pull off!
10. The beguiling Kiara Advani looked every bit of a diva when she graced the ramp for Hardika Gulati
11. Vani Kapoor looks graceful and ethereal. We absolutely love the outfit and the intricate detailing in it.
12. Disha Patani looks chic and adorable in this Ritu Kumar ensemble. Love how much that fringe suits her!
14. Preity Zinta was seen walking the ramp after a long haul and of course, she looked captivating and winsome.
This edition of the Lakme Fashion Week gave us quite a few creations to pine over! Which one’s your favourite?