Let us tell you that after the consecration of the Ram temple on 22nd January, the temple has been opened for public darshan from today i.e. 23rd January. It is due to the faith and belief of the people of the country that Lord Ram is present in the Ram temple. There are red curtains behind the big huge golden-looking attractive door and Lord Ram is sitting behind it.
Divine Serenity: Morning Aarti at Lord Ram's Enchanting Temple
The door of the temple was opened with the sound of the conch shell, Pandit ji was performing the aarti of the Lord. Lord Ram sitting in his child form was looking charming. People chanted the name of Ram and had the darshan of Lord Shri Ram with the first aarti of the morning. The room where the idol of God is kept looks as if it is made of silver and the place where the idol of God is seated looks like gold on which the figures of Ramlala are made. The temple is not only attractive from the outside but the view inside the temple is also captivating the devotees.
Tags : ayodhya | lord-ram | ram-temple
- Pyar Ka Pehla Naam Radha Mohan: Damini confesses that she killed Tulsi
- Amitabh's Precious Gift: Remembering Harivansh Rai Bachchan
- Mohan became Mohini in the serial 'Pyaar Ka Naam Radha Mohan'
- Akshay Kumar Celebrates Twinkle Khanna's Master's Achievement
- Birthday Special: I also have a wonderful relationship with KL Saigal