The Bollywood madness is now back with the Box Office seeing hits like Tiger 3, Gadar 2 and Jawan amongst many others. Stars are enticing the viewers and as this craze takes over the country, Zee Café, known to bring the best shows from across the world, is now all set to telecast Hello Bollywood. To take the audiences on a voyage across all Bollywood’s favourite destinations, the show will run every Saturday and Sunday at 7:00 PM starting 6th January.
Hello Bollywood: A Unique Travel Show Unveiling Film Locations
Hello Bollywood, an iconic travel show, but with a difference. Since the inception of Television, audiences have seen multiple travel-related shows, but this property is unique in itself as it explores places that are dear to Bollywood. Locations of iconic scenes to favourite destinations of celebrities, all will be explored during December weekends. The series has 13 episodes, capturing 17 cities where Bollywood has predominantly shot films till now. So, Bollywood Buffs, do not miss out!
Tags : Bollywood Celebrities
- Baatein Kuch Ankahee Si Cast: Goodbye 2023, Hello New Year Buzz!
- Kailash Kher's Insight on Kashi Stuti & Memorable Meeting with PM Modi
- Sana Raees Khan's Maldives Getaway: Sun, Sea, and Stunning Snapshots!
- Sonali Bendre, Orry, Neha Sharma, Aisha Sharma | Celebs Spotted on 30th Dec 2023
- Asrani Birthday Special: Actor Asrani, who has worked in 400 films, made a special identity as a comedy actor.