Ankita Lokhande entered Bigg Boss 17 with her husband Vicky Jain. Fights were often seen between the two in the show. Here Ankita also scolded Vicky Jain for his closeness with Mannara Chopra. Meanwhile, after coming out of the show, Ankita said in her latest interview that she was very impressed by her husband Vicky Jain's friendship with Mannara Chopra in the show.
Why is Ankita regretting this now?
Recalling the issue between Mannara Chopra, Ankita Lokhande said “After coming out, I was watching the episodes, and I saw that I would connect a lot with Mannara in the beginning, but gradually her track changed and she started doing this. Feel some things. I had no problem with it. But in the last few episodes, a lot was going on between me and Vicky and their friendship was troubling me. There were problems between Mannara and me, but when she came to Vicky after her friends left, I wondered why her now. Then things kept growing and revolving in my mind. But when I watched the episodes, I realized that it was nothing like that. Now I regret it somewhere."
Will Ankita remain in touch with Mannara?
When asked about being in touch with Mannara, Ankita Chopra said, “I am here. Anyone who wants to be my friend is heartily welcome. I am not going to contact anyone about that matter."
By: Asna Zaidi
Tags : ankita-lokhande | mannara-chopra
- The 12th Fail team celebrated 100 successful days in theater
- Shatrughan Sinha vs. Big B: On-Set Clash During Film Shoot
- Will Janhvi Kapoor play Sita in Nitesh Tiwari's Ramayana?
- Power Star Pawan Kalyan's 'OG' Global Release: Sep 27, 2024
- Yash Raj Films honored by Spain, Rishabh Chopra appointed Honorary Ambassador by Spain Film Commission