Former French professional footballer Patrice Latyr Evra, who has captained both Manchester United and the France national team, is in India. Let us tell you that during an interview a few years ago, Patrice expressed his love for the country of India. Patrice had told that both he and his wife love Indian food, and his brother is fond of watching Bollywood films. During that interview, Patrice had expressed his desire to meet Mukesh Ambani and Karan Johar when they come to India. And he also wishes to do a film with Karan Johar.
Patrice Evra Welcomes Fans in Mumbai, Shares Love for India
Now that Patrice has come to India, will he be able to meet the people of his choice? Mumbai Airport fans were seen eagerly waiting for Patrice. Patrice met his fans very warmly and also gave autographs to the fans. Patrice's love for the country of India is amazing.
- Pyar Ka Pehla Naam Radha Mohan: Damini confesses that she killed Tulsi
- Amitabh's Precious Gift: Remembering Harivansh Rai Bachchan
- Mohan became Mohini in the serial 'Pyaar Ka Naam Radha Mohan'
- Akshay Kumar Celebrates Twinkle Khanna's Master's Achievement
- Birthday Special: I also have a wonderful relationship with KL Saigal