The news of actress Poonam Pandey’s death shook the entire country last Friday, only to reveal on Saturday that she was very much alive. She did this in order to spread an awareness campaign on cervical cancer. While her Lock-Upp friend, Sara Khan, feels that the awareness about the deadliness of cancer has surely reached the masses, the method was absolutely wrong.
Emotional Turmoil: Friend's Controversial Actions
“She is a dear friend but can’t help it with what she chooses to do. I was mourning the other day and today I am so upset with her. I believe one should not play with people’s emotions. Though, after this news, everyone is aware about cervical cancer, but she has chosen a very wrong way of doing this,” she says.
She adds, “There was so much havoc that was created after the news of her death surfaced as people are more interested in dead people then the living beings. Everyone tries to find the reason behind the death more than what they find out about the person when he or she is alive.
Poonam is a good friend and I know she is crazy; that’s what makes her ‘Poonam Crazy Pandey’ . I am happy that she is okay, but I hope she never does something like this again!”
Tags : sara-khan | poonam-pandey | fake-death
- The 12th Fail team celebrated 100 successful days in theater
- Shatrughan Sinha vs. Big B: On-Set Clash During Film Shoot
- Will Janhvi Kapoor play Sita in Nitesh Tiwari's Ramayana?
- Power Star Pawan Kalyan's 'OG' Global Release: Sep 27, 2024
- Yash Raj Films honored by Spain, Rishabh Chopra appointed Honorary Ambassador by Spain Film Commission